Two killed, one injured in electrocution
Ratnakar Behera and Sarbeswar Mohapatra of Talabadara and Raniaganj village of Bahanaga block of Balasore district fell victim of electrocution as they accidentally touched 11 KB wires while drawing cable.
"Both were admitted into Gopalpur Hospital by the villagers. While Mohapatra after being seriously injured is still receiving treatment, Behera died in the hospital," sources said.
In an another incident, Sanjib Kumar Panda while doing some electrical repair work in a temple near Kanagan in Kalahandi district was electrocuted and died on his way to Dharmagarh hospital.
Meanwhile, police have recovered the bodies and have started investigation.