NEST RESULTS 2018 Declared! Odisha’s Arushi secures 6th Rank
Bhubaneswar: The results of the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) was declared today at 12 pm. While Sanyam Ahuja of Delhi has topped the NEST, Odisha’s Arushi Kular has brought laurels for the state by securing 6th rank in the prestigious examination.
As per sources, a total of 67,000 candidates had appeared the examination, of which 15,000 were from Odisha. As many as 2300 students have successfully cleared the entrance test and been given ranks cards for the total 200 seats, added sources.
Candidates can check their NEST 2018 results and download their scorecards on the official website of the exam by following the steps mentioned below:
How to Check:
- Visit the official site of NISER, www.nestexam.in
- Search for ‘View Results’ on the Home Page and click on the same
- Click on the Login button present on the page to login to the registered account.
- Enter user ID and password.
- Provide your required results and hit the Submit button
- Download/save the result and make a print out for future use.
Note: Due to heavy traffic, the site may be slower to load but candidates are advised to keep trying.
NEST result will contain details such as candidate’s name/ roll number, exam qualifying status, marks secured, total marks, rank obtained, etc.
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) was conducted at 124 venues in 60 cities of the country in order to seek admission to the highly-sought National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar.