Fire Breaks Out At Telephone Bhawan In Cuttack

Cuttack: A fire broke out today on the fourth floor of Telephone Bhawan building  located at Bajrakabati Road in Cuttack. It is being suspected that a short circuit could be the reason behind the fire mishap.

As per reports, a team of Fire Services personnel reached the spot to bring the flame under control. While there have been no casualties in the mishap, the extent of damage is yet to be ascertained.

Speaking on the fire mishap, Fire Range Officer Bhabgrahi Ghadei said that the situation has been completely brought under control.

“There is no chance of fire to spread as it has been completely brought under control. Now, we are trying to make the building free from smoke. We have 50 fire fighters and five tender vehicles now on standby,” said Ghadei.