Door Delivery Of Services By Aug 15, Mo Sarkar In All Depts: CM Naveen
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, during his speech on the Motion of Thanks to the Governor’s Speech on Monday, stressed on some of the ambitious targets of his government like reaching out to every household with door delivery of services and implementation of ‘Mo Sarkar’ in all departments.
Citing that the State government is determined to measure up to the expectation of citizens and work hard for the complete transformation of the State by implementing the “5T Mantra”, CM Naveen listed the following targets which the State Government is focusing on.
1) By August 15th 2020 our citizens will have the freedom not to visit Government offices for any services.
2) They will have the option of online services OR professionally run common service centre or door delivery.
3) April 1st is the dateline for shifting of all wage payments through banks for All line departments.
4) IFMS in all government transactions across departments by April 1st.
5) Mo Sarkar in all departments by March 5th 2020.
Speaking about women empowerment and “Mission Shakti”, CM Naveen said, “Empowerment of women is very close to my heart. It is the surest way to ensure socio-economic development of the households, “Mission Shakti”, our Women Self Help Group movement today is spread in every corner of the State. More than 40 lakh mothers have been assisted under MAMATA.”
Mentioning about achievements in health sector, CM Naveen informed that Odisha model of achieving sharpest decline in Malaria in the state is acknowledged globally by World Health Organization.
Similarly, speaking about Jaga Mission, the Chief Minister said, ” Through Jaga Mission we have granted Land Rights to more than fifty-seven thousand families on in-situ basis in all the 109 Municipalities and NACs.
Jaga Mission has got Global recognition in the “World Habitat Awards-2019”.