CHSE Orissa +2 Annual Results 2011 out
Bhubaneswar: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Government of Orissa declared the CHSE Orissa +2 Annual Exams Result 2011 at 10:20 am on Monday.
The pass percentage in Science is 73. 48, in Arts is 68.36 and Commerce is 68.33.These results can be checked on the official website of CHSE Orissa http://orissaresults.nic.in/ascv11in.htm with the respective roll number of the students.
Odisha Minister for IT, Science and Technology, Ramesh Chandra Majhi, who had appeared the +2 exams in Arts stream secured first class.
The minister had failed to clear the exam in his first attempt in 1995, when he was studying +2 (Science) at the Biju Patnaik College in Bhubaneswar during his father`s stint as the Minister.
The Top- 5 in all the streams are as follows:
- NAYANA BARAL of S C S JUNIOR COLLEGE, PURI – 522 marks
- PRIYANKA MISHRA of S C S JUNIOR COLLEGE, PURI – 521 marks
- PRERNA PANDA of RAVENSHAW JUNIOR COLLEGE, CUTTACK – 514 marks
- AISHWARYA DASH of B J B JUNIOR COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR – 505 marks
- GEETMALINI SAHU of S.B.WOMEN`S COLLEGE, CUTTACK – 504 marks
1. TANMAY KUMAR PATRA of UPENDRANATH COLLEGE, SORO – 555 marks
2. SHEKHAR ANUPAM DEBTA of NEWTON COLLEGE OF +2 SCIENCE SAMBALPUR – 552
3. SHARMISTHA MEHER of NEWTON COLLEGE OF +2 SCIENCE SAMBALPUR – 551 marks
3. ARYA PRAKASH PADHI of B J B JUNIOR COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR – 551 marks
4. SATYAJIT PANDA of UPENDRANATH COLLEGE, SORO – 550 marks
5. BISHAKH ROUT of B J B JUNIOR COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR – 548 marks
5. TRISHNA SATPATHY of KIIT SCIENCE COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR – 548 marks
1. MANISH AGARWALLA of M P C JUNIOR COLLEGE, BARIPADA – 537 marks
2. SABERA AGARWAL of RAIRANGPUR COLLEGE, RAIRANGPUR – 528 marks
3. AHAANA MAHANTI of F.M. JUNIOR COLLEGE, BALASORE – 527 marks
4. BIKASH JAIN of ROURKELA MUNICIPAL COLLEGE, ROURKELA – 526 marks
5. POONAM AGRAWAL of BELPAHAR COLLEGE, BELPAHAR – 525 marks
5. ASHMITA AGRAWAL of GOVT. JR COLLEGE, BHAWANIPATNA – 525