Fire breaks out in jewellery shop in Bhanjanagar
Bhanjanagar: Gold Jewellery worth lakh of rupees gutted after a major fire broke out at Ashok Jewellery shop located at Bhanjanagar road on Friday morning.
According to eyewitnesses, the fire broke out at the shop in the morning today.
On being informed about the incident, fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control, the sources added.
Also read: Fire breaks out SBI’s Junagarh branch
Though the exact reason behind the outbreak of the fire is yet to be ascertained, an electrical short circuit is suspected to be the main reason behind the accident.