Fire breaks out at lime godown in Bhadrak

Bhadrak: Material worth Rs 30 lakh was reportedly gutted in a major fire break out at chemical godown at Bhadrak on Sunday.

Sources said, lime, white cement, wall putty and other stock stored in the godown at RM Market Complex have been reduced to ashes in the mishap.

Two fire tenders have been pressed into the service to control the fire. Meanwhile, no one was injured in the incident.

Though the exact reason behind the fire mishap is still unclear, an electric short circuit is suspected to be the reason for the blaze.

}