Fire breaks out at Kendrapara hospital

Kendrapara: A generator in the premises of Kendrapara district headquarters hospital (DHH) gutted after a fire broke out at the government-run hospital on Wednesday.

No loss to life was reported due to the mishap, sources in the medical said.

Though the exact reason behind the outbreak of the fire is unknown, short circuit is suspected as the reason behind the fire mishap.

Also read: Sum Hospital Fire Mishap: Death toll mounts to 20

On being informed about the incident, fire officials rushed to spot and douse the flame.