CM Naveen allocates portfolios, Sashi Bhusan gets Finance, Excise
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik retained the key home ministry and allocated portfolios to several ministers who were earlier inducted in his new cabinet here on Sunday.
Senior BJD leader Sashi Bhusan Behera was given charge of the Finance and Excise department while Parliamentary affairs and rural development was allocated to Bikram Arukh.
Patnaik allocated agriculture and general administration to Damodar Rout, who earlier held the portfolio of Excise department.
Here are the details of portfolios allocated to ministers in Naveen Patnaik government.
- Sashi Bhusan Behera – Finance and Excise
- Damodar Rout – Agriculture, Fisheries and Animal Resources
- Pradeep Maharathy – Panchayatiraj & Drinking water
- Prafulla Mallick- Energy, Steel & Mines
- Bikram Arukh –Parliamentary Affairs & Rural Development, I&PR
- Ramesh Majhi- SC&ST Welfare
- Niranjan Pujari—Industries & Housing and Urban Development
- Surya Narayan Patro—Food and Consumer Welfare, Cooperation
- Prafula Samal- Women & Child, Mission Shakti
- Bijayshree Routray –Forest and Environment
- Maheswar Mohanty- Revenue & Disaster Management
- Badri Narayan Patra- School and Mass Education, Science and Technology
- Pratap Jena—Health and Family Welfare & Law
- Usha Devi-Planning, Coordination, Skill Development & Technical Education
Minister of State
- Anant Das- Higher Education
- Sushant Singh- Labour &Employees State Insurance
- Nrusingha Sahoo- Commerce and Transport
- Chandra Sarathi Behera- Sports, Youth Affairs & IT