25 students taken ill after taking deworming medicine in Bolangir

Bolangir: As many as 25 students of Gunshar Primary School under Saintala block of Bolangir district were taken ill after consuming deworming medicines today.

According to sources, all the affected students were admitted to the Saintala hospital. Moreover, a team of doctors was sent to the school to take stock of the health condition of the students who consumed the medicines, informed sources.

As per reports, deworming medicines were distributed among the students by ASHA workers.

Meanwhile, the incident has sparked resentment among locals.