Cheating in a relationship isn’t just peculiar to men. It needs no gender-specific as several women cheat on their partners, especially in this era of social media and reels.
In this article, let’s take a look at the types of women who are very likely to cheat in a relationship or marriage.
1. Girls that drink a lot: - Partying is fine as long as the girl is partying with her partner. But, if she turns out to be a party freak and doesn’t mind partying with anyone and anytime, then that is a red flag.
2. The materialistic girls: - Girls who love the gifts you buy and then love you. They will only find an excuse to get gifts and money from you. They are gold diggers and one has to be very careful of such girls.
3. Always on her phone/social media: - These types of girls are often bored and take to social media to have fun. They are always on the phone chatting or texting someone. They probably just don’t want to settle down.
4. The attention seeker who always flirts with everyone: - It is hard to date a flirtatious girl because it is not easy to trust them when they just go around flirting and getting cozy with others. They seek good and validation from others. A marriage-material woman would rather choose to seek your validation rather than from others.
5. The one who just got out of a serious relationship: - Imagine a person who cheated on her serious relationship, being your new girlfriend. She would be telling you how toxic her boyfriend was while she was the one who cheated. So, be very careful of what you choose.
6. The one with a lot of close male friends: - They are hypocrites and will kill you with jealousy and low self-esteem. They will tend to compare you to their male friends and make you question yourself. They will have a lot of options and may give up on you easily. It is not worth wasting your time on such girls.
7. The one with low self-esteem: - They try to make up for it by constant validation on social media.
8. The one who cheated on her old boyfriend with you: - Chances are, they’re probably still hung up on their old relationship. There is a saying once a cheater always a cheater. She’ll probably do it again.
Disclaimer: This article is in no way meant to be accurate generalisations. This is just to enlighten and gain good insight to avoid a lot of potential problems in a relationship.