The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 on August 30.
The candidates who have qualified the UPSC Prelims exam can download their admit card by visiting the official website of the commission-- upsc.gov.in.
The Main examination will be held on September 16, 17, 18, 24, and 25, 2022. .
While the morning shift will begin from 9:00 AM and continue till 12:00 PM, the second shift will be held from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Steps to download admit card
- Visit the official website of UPSC-- upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘What’s New’ section on the homepage,
- Click on “e-Admit Card – Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022.”
- Log in using roll number or registration number.
- Click on the submit option.
- Your UPSC Civil Service Main Admit card 2022 will appear
- Download the same and take a printout.