The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 100 Assistant Manager posts under Grade-A category of general stream.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of SIDBI- www.sidbi.in
- Commencement of online application: 4 March 2022
- Last date to submit Online Application: 25 March 2022
- Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age: 4 March 2022
- Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to educational qualification: 24 March 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Exam Date: April 16, 2022
- SIDBI Grade A Interview Date: May, 2022
Assistant Manager: 100 Posts
- UR: 43
- SC: 16
- ST: 7
- OBC: 24
- EWS: 10
Candidates should have a Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/Economics/Management subject) from an institute/University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC)/Central Government OR CA/CS/CWA/CFA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC. A
A candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above indicated qualifications.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and interview.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 21 years and not exceed 28 years as on March 4, 2022.
- OBCs/EWS and General Candidates – Rs. 1100
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 175 as intimation charges.
- Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get Rs 70,000 salary.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the posts online by visiting- www.sidbi.in
Click HERE for notification.