The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) on Tuesday released a tentative schedule of several recruitment examinations to be held in December 2022 and January 2023.
The schedule is available on the official website of the commission—ossc.gov.in
“Candidates are advised to be in regular touch with www.ossc.gov.in for further updates.” the commission said in the latest notification.
Tentative calendar for December 2022
- Invigilator under the director of Economics and Statistics: 14 December 2022
- Laboratory Assistant under DTET, Odisha: 15 December 2022
- Welfare Extension Officer-2021: 17 to 23 December 2022
- Combined Graduate Level Examination-2021: From 22 December 2022 onwards
- Senior Cameraman, Photographer under I&PR Department: 15 to 17 December 2022
- Indexer Under I&PR Department: 12-13 December 2022
Tentative calendar for January 2023
- BSSO-2022: 8 January 2023
- Combined Technical Services-2022: Exact date to be announced
- Welfare Extension Officer-2021: 29 January 2023
- Investigator-2022: 22 January 2023
- Planning Assistant-2022: 15 January 2023
- Junior Executive Assistant-2022: 4-5 January 2023
- Lab Assistant-2022: 18-19 January 2023
For the official notification, click HERE .