The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO), and Chief Information Security Officer posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of LIC — licindia.in before October 10, 2022.
Selected candidates will be hired on contractual basis for a period of three years renewable yearly or for a lesser period subject to satisfactory performance at the discretion of the Corporation. The contract can be terminated at one month’s notice on either side.
- Chief Technical Officer: 1
- Chief Digital Officer: 1
- Chief Information Security Officer: 1
- Commencement of online registration of application: 10 September 2022
- Last Date to apply: 10 October 2022
- Last date to edit application details: 10 October 2022
- Last date to take application printout: 25 October 2022
Candidates need to pay a non-refundable Rs 1,000 plus GST as applicable towards application fees. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD are exempted from paying the application fee but they have to pay Rs100plus GST as applicable.
How to Apply!
- Visit the official website of LIC at licindia.in
- Click on the Careers section on the homepage
- Click on “Engagement for specialized positions in IT.”
- Click on the Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
For eligibility, selection process and other details, click HERE for the official