ITI Limited is looking for creative and talented professionals for several positions. No application fee is required to apply for the positions.
The last date for submission of online application is May 4, and receipt of hard copies of application along with copies of certificates is May 10.
Posts and Educational Qualification
Medical Services (GM/ AGM ): MBBS+ Post Graduate Degree from a recognised university/Institute.
GM-R&D: Post Graduate/ Graduate in Engineering with 60% of Marks for General/OBC and 58% of marks for SC/ST/PWD in Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Electrical/ Electronics / Embedded systems from a recognised University/ Institute.
MGR/CMR/ DGM (MM): Graduate in Engineering with 60 % Marks for General / OBC and 58% marks for SC/ST/PWD with
Diploma in Material Management / Stores Management / Purchase / MBA with Materials Management from a recognised
Dy. Mgr-Data Centre: Graduate in Engineering with 60% of Marks for General/OBC and 58% of marks for SC/ST/PWD in
CSE/ IT/ECE/EEE with professional certification in the domain of Cloud Server / Storage/ Data base.
Dy. Mgr –Cyber Security: Graduate in Engineering with 60% of Marks for General/OBC and 58% of marks for SC/ST/PWD in
CSE/IT/ECE/EEE with relevant Security Certification such as OSCP, CISSP, CEH, CHFI or similar Security Certification.
CMR-Data Centre & Sales Marketing: Graduate in Engineering with 60% of Marks for General/OBC and 58% of marks for
SC/ST/PWD in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE with MBA Marketing.Candidates applying need to be below 52 years for GM, 50 years for AGM and DGM, 45 years for Chief Manager, 42 years for Manager, 40 years for Dy Manager. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD and 03 years for OBC NCL candidates. For more details, go through the official notification.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay
- Wherever Grade System is applicable in respect of percentage of marks secured for qualifying examination, please provide a copy of document indicating the method of conversion of Grade (CGPA/OGPA etc) into percentage followed in the university/institution from where degree has been awarded)
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute / cause will be at Bangalore
- Any corrigendum/Addendum, if any, will be hosted/published on ITI website. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for updates