The India Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up multiple vacancies in the organisation.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief (Monitoring & Recovery), Chief (Internal Audit) and other posts by visiting the official website of IREDA - www.ireda.in
IREDA will fill up 16 vacant posts through this recruitment drive.
- Chief Risk Officer: 1 Post
- Chief (Monitoring & Recovery): 1 Post
- Chief (Internal Audit): 1 Post
- Chief (Law): 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager/Chief Manager (Risk Management): 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager/Chief Manager(Monitoring and Recovering): 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager/Chief Manager (Internal Audit): 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager/Chief Manager (Law): 1 Post
- Protocol Officer/Technical Assistant/Officer on Special Duty: 8 Posts
- Commencement of online application: 5 March 2022
- Last date for online application submission: 26 March 2022
The application fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid by the candidates through online mode only and no other means/mode of payment of fee shall be accepted. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee paid through Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card shall attract charges as made applicable by the Gateway Service Provider. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances except in the case of duplicate payments.
Depending upon the number of applications, IREDA reserves the right to fix up the eligibility criteria, limit the number of applications to be called for a particular post and to decide about the written test/ interview or any other mode of screening thereof. The stages of selection process will be continuously displayed on httos://www.ireda.in and candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time.
How To Apply:
Candidates need to apply through online application process at "Careers" section on IREDA website. Only online application and no other means/ mode of the applications shall be accepted.
For eligibility criteria, pay scale and other details, check the detailed notification HERE.