The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has invited applications from young individuals to work in the domains of Finance & Investment, Law, Actuarial, Technology, Research, Rural Management, and Communication.
As per the advertisement, the candidate must be an Indian citizen and age not more than 30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
This is a selective program which requires individuals to demonstrate proven academic credentials, professional achievement and leadership qualities. The last date for submission of application is on or before 5:00 pm on 23.08.2022.
IRDAI Vacancy Details:
1. Young Professional (Finance & Investment): 4 posts
2. Young Professional (Law): 2 posts
3. Young Professional (Actuarial): 4 posts
4. Young Professional (Technology): 4posts
5. Young Professional (Research): 4 posts
6. Young Professional (Rural Management: 4 posts
7. Young Professional (Communication): 2 posts
The young professionals shall be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 75,000. Income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per the applicable rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment.
For other details, visit the official IRDAI website or click HERE