The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a diversified, integrated energy major with presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources, has sought applications for multiple positions.
"To fuel its future growth, Indian Oil invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for selection to various posts in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000 for Bongaigaon Refinery," said the PSU.The last date of submission of applications against the IOLC-announced vacancies is May 12, 2022.
IOCL recruitment 2022: Posts and educational qualification
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute / University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates, or, Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognised Institute/ University with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates.
Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/OBC/SC candidates & 45% in case of ST / PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one post. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one post, all the applications will be rejected.
- Large industrial establishment would mean industrial / manufacturing units whose investment in plant and machineries exceed Rs 10 crores and which has been in operation.
- Candidates shall be required to attach a copy of the relevant page of the last published Balance sheet of the establishment with the physical application under self-certification by the candidate.
- Candidates employed, directly or by or through any agency (including a contractor) by a Large Industrial Establishment shall also be eligible to apply, provided they furnish copy of the work order issued to the agency/contractor along with the page of the balance sheet.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board/ Special Employment Exchange and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Bongaigaon Refinery against this notification, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on April 30, 2022. Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL). For details related to relaxation, check here.