The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up several posts for various refinery units and refineries headquarters of its refineries.
IOCL vacancy details:
Senior Medical Officer (SMO) in Grade A1- 35 posts
Pay & perks:
Candidates selected for the post of Senior Medical Officer will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- (Grade A1). Candidates selected for the post of Additional Chief Medical Officer will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 90,000-2,40,000/-(Grade D).
Educational qualification requirement:
SMO (Gr A1)- MD/MS in relevant disciplines
ACMO (Gr D)- MD/MS in relevant disciplines with minimum 10 Years of relevant work experience
Age Limit as on 31-05-2022:
Post Upper Age Senior Medical Officer (Grade A1) is 35 years and 50 years Additional Chief Medical Officer (Grade D). Concessions and relaxations as per rule.
The selection process will comprise Personal Interview only. Candidates will have the option to speak in either English or Hindi language during their Personal Interviews.
How to apply:
Candidates may visit the website www.iocl.com and Go to ‘What’s New’ > Click on “Recruitment of Medical Officers in Refineries Division - 2022” to get the detailed Advertisement.
Important dates to remember:
- Date of publication of advertisement (along with application formats) on IOCL website 17-05-2022(10.00 hrs.)
- Date for online payment through SBI e-collect 17-05-2022 (10.00 hrs.) to 07-06-2022 (17.00 hrs.)
- Duly filled application form along with supporting documents to reach (by ordinary post ) to: the advertiser, post box no.3096, head post office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 by 16-06-2022
- Tentative date for publication of list of candidates
- Shortlisted for personal interview on www.iocl.com 2nd week of July 2022
- Tentative date of personal interview 4th week of july 2022 onwards