Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has invited online applications from Engineering Diploma Holders for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training at its Kochi refinery.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same on or before October 20 by visiting the official site, www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
BPCL recruitment for Training details
Total posts: 57
- Chemical Engineering: 40
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 5
- Mechanical Engineering: 6
- Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & control engineering/ electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 6
The aspirant must have an Engineering Diploma (full-time course), with 60 per cent marks from a recognised University/Institute. In case of ST/SC/PwBD candidates, it is 50 per cent.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on October 1, 2022. Relaxation to reserved category candidates is as per government guidelines.
The duration of the Apprenticeship training is one year.
The selected candidate will get Rs 18,000.
The selection of candidates will be based on merit marks of engineering degree and interview.
- Online Application starting date: September 29
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: October 15
- Last date for applying: October 20
Visit the official website of BPCL for all other details.