Air India has invited applications for the multiple positions of Senior Trainee Pilot. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts before June 30 by visiting the official website of Air India (https://www.airindia.in/careers.htm).
Air India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility details
A320 Type Rated Co-Pilots with a high level of competence.
Indian nationals or overseas citizens of India who are below the age of 30 years can apply for the post.
Minimum Academic Qualification
Applicants are required to have cleared 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/University.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Assessment issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ALTP
- Current Instrument rating on A-320 aircraft endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP
- Valid ELP endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Mandatory eGCA-id with all licences and documents validated.
Skills & Attributes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current aviation & Flight Safety requirements
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Simulator Fees to be paid by candidates who qualify interview is Rs 1 Lakh.
Selection Process & Dates
The written examination will be conducted on the first week of July. Personal Interview and Simulator Assessment will be conducted on the second week of July in Hyderabad.
- Plan and conduct safe flights while adhering to flight plans, regulations, and procedures
- Supervise flight crew members to ensure safety, comfort and convenience of all passengers
- Communicate with ground crews and air traffic control unit during take-off, flight and landing
- Inspect aircraft for defects and malfunctions, according to pre-flight checklists
- Inspect aircraft based on pre-flight checklists
- Make announcements to passengers about flight conditions, status, take-off and arrival time
Application fees for written test for candidates shortlisted will be communicated.