Govt did not act after the last blast: Swaraj
New Delhi: Accusing the Government of not acting after the last blast at Delhi High Court four months back, BJP on Wednesday said this has resulted in a deadlier blast at the same spot on Wednesday.
The comments were made by Leader of Opposition Sushma Swaraj who along with three other party leaders Gopinath Munde, S S Ahluwalia and Ananth Kumar visited Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital where treatment of the injured was going on.
The leaders spent nearly half-an-hour to take stock on ongoing treatment of those injured in the blast.
"I had gone to blast site and now we have come here. So far 11 people have died. It is shocking that in the last four months this is the second blast at the same area. It was decided to install CCTV cameras but even after the last blast, Government did not take any action which led to this deadlier blast," Swaraj said after coming out.
She said several injured have lost their legs due to the blast.