Actress and model Aditi Arya has been hogging the limelight and is all over social media ever since she got engaged to Jay Kotak, son of Uday Kotak, the founder of Kotak Mahindra Bank founder.
Recent reports suggest that the couple secretly tied the knot in Mumbai’s Jio Convention Centre in the presence of the Ambanis. Both Mukesh and Nita Ambani made their presence felt at the wedding and were spotted posing and interacting with Uday Kotak.
However, the Kotak family or Aditi Arya hasn’t confirmed the marriage. However, pictures from the wedding have come out on social media platforms. The other wedding rituals were held in Rajasthan’s Udaipur, it was learnt.
Earlier, a picture of Jay proposing Aditi at the Eiffel Tower had gone viral. Their relationship came to the fore after Jay congratulated Aditi on her graduation from Yale University in May this year.
Here are a few interesting facts about Aditi Arya:
1. Aditi Arya is an Indian actress, model and research analyst
2. She represented India at the Miss World 2015 pageant and was the winner.
3. Born and brought up in Chandigarh, she has graduated in finance from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business studies, Delhi University.
4. She is an MBA graduate from the Yale School of Business Management in USA.
5. She has worked in both Telugu and Kannada movies.
6. She has also starred in Hindi web series Tantra.
7. Her husband Jay Kotak has completed his MBA from Harvard Business School and is presently co-heading Kota811.