The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has extended the re-registration process for July 2022 Session. The last date for IGNOU re-registration process has now been extended to September 30 from September 25.
Candidates can apply online for the IGNOU July 2022 Session through the official webiste, ignou.ac.in. Re-registration is only for existing candidates who need to apply for the next semester or the next year.
On the official portal, students can submit their re-registration form for the next year/semester and make online payment. The portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University.
Steps to Follow for IGNOU Re-registration
Go to the official site of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in
Click “New Registration’ button to proceed
Provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID
If you have already registered on the portal, you may use your Username and Password to log in
Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully
Go through your Programme Guide for details of the courses on offer
Important to note during re-registration as shared by IGNOU
- Exercise due caution in making online transaction.
- Do not share your card details or OTP with anyone.
- As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment.
- You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App.
- Students of International Division may use online payment options available to them.
- Do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
- In case online payment made by you does not get updated, do not make the second payment immediately; wait for a day, check the payment status and then decide.
- In case you make payment two times for the same application, one of the payments shall be refunded to your account.
- In case you are using third-party services (cybercafe or some other outlet) for submission of your re-registration form, ensure that the courses have been correctly chosen and payment of programme fee has been made successfully.
- Obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.