West Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Apply for 295 Trade Apprentice Posts
Kota: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), West Central Railway, Kota has released notification for the recruitment of 295 Trade Apprentice on contract basis.
Interested candidates can apply online till December 31.
RRC West Central Railway Vacancy Details
- BTC – Kota: 114
- Kota (Signal & Telecommunication): 5
- Kota (Engineering): 40
- Tuglakabad: 136
Candidates applying should be below 15 and more than 24 years of age as on January 1, 2018. Age relaxation is admissible by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates.
Candidates should possess 10th Class/ Equivalent (under 10+2 pattern).
Selection of candidates will be done purely on the basis of Screening test followed by Merit.
Candidates applying under unreserved and OBC categories will have to shell out Rs 170 while SC/ ST/ PH candidates will have to pay Rs 70.
How to Apply
- Visit the website www.mponline.gov.in and go to ‘Citizen Services’
- Click on ‘Railway Recruitment’ and then on ‘Services’ option
- Select the post you are applying for
- Fill all the required details and Submit
For more details like pay scale and selection process, visit: www.mponline.gov.in