UPSC Recruitment May 2018: Apply now for over 100 posts
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released recruitment notification for the post of Manager, Specialist, Asst Geologist, Legal Advisor and other several posts.
Interested and eligible can apply on or before May 3, 2018.
Age Limit to Apply
Candidates applying must be below 50 years of age. Age relaxation is admissible as per the rules.
UPSC Recruitment May 2018 Vacancy Details
- Manager (Marketing & Trade): 1
Qualification: PG (Marketing), MBA
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): 6
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 7
- Assistant Professor (Fire/ Civil Engineering): 1
Qualification: PG (Relevant Disciplines)
- Assistant (Geologist): 75
- Administrative Officer: 16
Qualification: Graduation (Relevant Disciplines)
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 1
- Drugs Inspector: 7
9: Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel: 1
- Head: 1
Qualification: Graduation & PG (Relevant Disciplines)
- Principal: 1
- Training & Placement Officer: 1
Qualification: Graduation (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
- Workshop Superintendent: 1
14: Assistant Public Prosecutor: 1
Qualification: Graduation (Law)
Interested candidates applying under General and OBC categories have to shell out Rs 25 whereas SC/ ST/ PH/ and women candidates are exempted from Application fee.
NOTE: Payment made through online mode- Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking- are only acceptable.
Deadline to Apply Online: 03-05-2018
Deadline to Print Application: 04-05-2018
For more details, you can visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in