UPSC Recruitment 2018: Fresh online applications invited
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: The Union Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Chemist, Deputy Director, Medical Officers and others various posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can now apply by February 1, 2018.
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Detail
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 02 posts
- Chemist, Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines: 3 posts
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms), Union Public Service Commission: 01 post
- Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist), Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation: 06 posts
- Medical Officer, Directorate of Medical & Health Service, UT Administration of Daman & Diu: 11 posts
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
The recruitment for the above post will be in the pay scale of Rs 15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs 6,600/- + N.P.A as admissible (pre-revised).
Candidates applying should not be more than 43 years of age.
Chemist, Indian Bureau of Mines
The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 35 years. The recruitment will be done in the pay scale of Rs 56100-177500 along with other allowances as applicable.
Deputy Director (Examination Reforms)
Here, the pay scale is Rs15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 6600. The maximum age limit to apply is 40 years.
Under the pay scale of Rs 56100-177500, candidates will be recruited. The maximum age limit for this post is 35 years.
Candidates will have a salary structure in the pay scale of Rs 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400. The age limit for this post is 35 years.
Candidates applying will have to shell out Rs 25 either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
For more details, visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in.