UGC-NET 2019 Results Declared; Click for latest updates
Bhubaneswar: The National Testing Agency has declared UGC-NET June 2019 Results on Saturday. Out of the total 6, 81,718 applicants who appeared in the test, 50,945 qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor and 4756 candidates qualified for JRF & eligible for Assistant Professor.
The UGC-NET June 2019 Examination was conducted between June 20 and June 26, 2019 in two shifts per day across 237 cities across the country. The examination was conducted in 81 subjects. A total number of 9,42,419 candidates registered for this examination.
The examination was conducted in 615 examination centres across the country. A total number of 280 Observers, 162 City- Coordinators and 15 State Coordinators were deployed to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of examination.
Results at Glance:
|Number of candidates registered|
|Number of candidates appeared on both papers|
|Number of candidates qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only|
|Candidates qualified for JRF &eligible for Assistant Professor|
- The Examination was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode to reduce the burden of examinees.
- In order to make the examination system transparent, the Question Paper and recorded responses were displayed for the verification by examinees,
- To ensure accuracy of result, the keys of question papers were displayed in advance to invite challenges if any. The Final Answer Keys has been uploaded on NTA NET website: www.ntanet.nic.in.
- For this nationwide professional examination also, live CCTV Surveillance through more than 4000 CCTVs was carried out.
- Jammers were used at all centers to prevent use of unfair means through mobile phones and other electronic gadgets.
As per the UGC policy, 6% of those candidates who appear in both the papers and obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both the papers are declared NET qualified. The certificates to the qualified candidates will be issued by UGC.
Steps to check NET June 2019 Scores:
Visit the homepage of National Testing Agency (NTA): ntanet.nic.in
Step 2- On homepage, you will get a tab reading ‘NET June 2019 Result’
Step 3- Click on it and enter the required details
(With PIB inputs)