SBI Recruitment 2018: Application process for 121 Specialist Cadre Officer begins
After releasing recruitment notification for 50 Specialist Cadre Officer posts, the State Bank of India (SBI) has once again released a notification for the recruitment of 121 Specialist Cadre Officer.
Interested, eligible candidates can apply online from January 16. The deadline for the submission of form is February 4.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy Details
Recruitment of candidates will be done under the below heads:
- Manager (Credit Analyst): 35
- Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 30
- Manager (Asset Management): 02
- Chief Manager (Asset Management): 01
- Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting): 05
- Manager (Business Development, Marketing): 20
- Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management): 01
- Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 04
- Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development): 01
- Chief Manager (Debit Card Business): 01
- Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business): 02
- Chief Manager (Digital Banking): 01
- Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity): 01
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan): 01
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU: 01
- Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation): 01
- Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management): 08
- Manager (Digital Marketing): 02
- Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research): 01
- Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management): 01
- Manager (Marketing): 01
- Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology): 01
Candidates applying should be between 25 to 35 years of age for Manager and 25-38 years for Chief Manager as on June 30, 2017. Meanwhile, age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
Application Fee / Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of personal interview. While general and OBC categories students will have to pay Rs 600 as exam fee, Rs 100 is to be paid by the SC/ ST and PWD candidates through online mode only.
Note the Important Dates
Online application process and fee payment: 16-01-2018
Deadline of form submission and fee payment: 04-02-2018
Print application before: 19-02-2018
Last date for receipt of the application’s hard copy: 12-02-2018
For more details related to age relaxation, selection procedure, educational qualification and how to apply, visit the official website: https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers.