SBI PO 2018 Last Day To Apply Online; Click Here Now!
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Candidates who have not applied for the Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India, should apply soon as today is the date of filling up of application and fee payment. Aspirants are advised to scroll below for all the details and APPLY ONLINE.
Examination And Selection Procedure: The examination will be held in three phases, i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from April 21, 2018 to May 13, 2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for any receiving any communication from the bank.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2018’ in the subject of the email.
- REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: [Online Mode Only]:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
iii. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
vii. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
viii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
You May Like: Casting couch: Here’s what saved Samantha Akkineni
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
Note: In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected. In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature.
TO APPLY ONLINE, CLICK HERE
[Photo: Career Power]