RRB Railway Group C Recruitment 2018: Get Details and Apply Now
With job crisis in almost all sectors in the country, the Indian Railways has released a recruitment notification for multiple Group C posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to scroll down for all the details and apply as soon as possible.
The following posts of different categories will be filled up over Sealdah Division, Eastern Railway for which a “WALK IN INTERVIEW” will be held on July 7, 2018 at 10am in the office of Medical Director/B.R.Singh Hospital/Eastern Railway, Sealdah. The willing candidates having prescribed qualification and age, may attend alongwith their original testimonials, two passport size photographs to the Centre for Walk-In-Interview on the scheduled date.
The No. of posts, category-wise break up for Sealdah jurisdiction are given as below against which ‘Walk in Interview’ will be held.
Nursing Cadre: UR – 01, SC – 06, ST – 05, OBC – 07.
Lab.Tech.: UR – 04, SC – nil, ST – 01, OBC – 05.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
I) This engagement will be made purely on contractual basis.
2)Such contractual engagement does not confer any right for regular absorption in future.
3)The contractual engagement may be terminated at any time by giving 14 day notice or if any incumbent arrives through RRB panel or through any transfer from any other place whichever is earlier. Once the selected candidate’s service is terminated by the Railway Administration, he/she will not be considered for re-engagement against any vacancy over Eastern Railway.
4)The number of post for a particular category may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
5)The selected candidates have to accept posting in that specific jurisdiction ( i.e. Railway Divisional/Unit jurisdiction) from where he/she is attending for walk-in interview and no request for change of posting will be entertained in any circumstances.
6) 05 (five) years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03(three) years for OBC candidates.
7) The staff engaged on contractual basis is not eligible for Railway Passes/PTOs except on administrative ground.
8) The remuneration as indicated above against each category will be subject to the condition that no Govt. accommodation is provided Daily rate amount will be deducted from monthly remuneration for absence from duty on the principal of ‘ NO WORK NO PAY’
9) The candidates must bring with them all certificates/Mark sheets testimonials etc including caste certificate ( if any) IN ORIGINAL as well as one set of photo copy of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and two Passport size Photographs.
10) In the event of submission of any misrepresentation/wrong declaration or information/fake certificates/fake testimonials etc. the candidature of the concerned applicant will be cancelled and subsequently he/she will be liable to be taken up under Govt. of India’s law in force.
I I) Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay if the walk-in interview continues for next day.
The Qualification, Age and Remuneration for each category is given below:
Nursing Cadre: Age as on January 1, 2018 should be between 20 to 40 years. Qualification: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution reorganized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
Lab Tech.: Age as on January 1, 2018 should be between 18 to 33 years. Qualification: 10+2 with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) from recognized institution.
However, there is 05 (five) years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03(three) years for OBC candidates.