RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017: Things to remember on last day to apply!
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: Today is the last date of online registration for recruitment to RBI Assistant. Candidates who are yet to apply, must apply soon.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary and main exams followed by language proficiency test. The preliminary test will be held on November 27 and 28.
Things to Remember
- While filling the details in the form, you need to save every page before shifting to next or previous pages.
- Before the final submission, must verify the details once again.
- After clicking the ‘Final Submit Button’ you cannot make changes in your form. So, be sure and double check before clicking on it.
- Prior to online payment of fees, be ready with your password/ pin as any mistake will require you to login again.
- You have all the scanned copies of documents in the prescribed sizes to upload.
- Scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both adhere to the required specifications as given under the guideline for photograph and signature scan and upload.
- Candidates can apply against vacancy in one office only and will have to opt for online test (preliminary as well as main) centre within the same state(s) the office they have applied for.
As per the notification, candidate applying of RBI Assistant Recruitment should have passed at least a bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate from a recognized university or Institute. Applicant should also have the knowledge of word processing on PC for RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria.
Meanwhile, the applicants should be between 20 to 28 years, i.e. they must have been born between October 2, 1989 and October 1, 1997. Moreover, upper age limit is relaxed for the reserved categories; SC/ST by 5 years, OBC by 3 years, Persons with Disabilities (PWD GEN) by 10 years, PWD (OBC) by 13 years and PWD (SC/ST) by 15 years.