OSSC Sub-Inspector, Asst Jailor Job 2018: Apply for over 200 posts
Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar to be conducted Combined Police Service Examination – 2017 has released a notification for the recruitment of as many as 218 Sub Inspector Of Police (SI), Assistant Jailor and Station Officer (Fire Service).
The recruitment for the above posts will be done on contract basis under the Home Department.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before February 28, 2018 by 11:55 pm.
OSSC Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI): 184
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed): 20
- Assistant Jailor: 04
- Station Officer (Fire Service): 10
Candidates applying must be between 21 to 25 years of age as on 01-01-2017 OR candidates should not born earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-1996.
Meanwhile, the age relaxation is admissible by 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates.
Candidates need to have Graduation in any discipline from a and for Post No 4, candidates must be a Science or Engineering Graduation from a recognized university/ institution. More detail, can be checked on the official website of OSSC.
The selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of a preliminary, written examination, physical measurement and physical test, viva voce and psychological test.
Candidates will have to shell out Rs 100 through online by using Net Banking/ Debit Card as exam fee. On successfully payment, an e-challan will be generated from the Treasury portal. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from the exam fee.
How to Apply
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Visit the official website: www.ossc.gov.in
- Click “Click here for Online Application”
- Select the post you want to apply click ‘Click here”
- Complete the registration following which you will get login details
- Fill all the details and submit form
- Download/take print out of online application for future references