Online registration for MPSC assistant section officer begins
Mumbai: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for the post of assistant section officer. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official website mpsc.gov.in.
The Commission has announced 107 vacancies for the post and will conduct the examination on December 10, sources said. The last date to pay the fee is October 30.
Candidates are required to be at least 18 years old in order to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit is 38 years and 43 for candidates of the reserved category. Suitable educational qualifications will also be preferred during selection. The pay scale for the post is Rs 1,300 to Rs 34,800.
Steps to apply for MPSC assistant section officer recruitment 2017
1) Visit the official website mpsc.gov.in
2) Click on the tab for “Online application” on the top right corner.
3) You will be redirected to a new page.
4) Now click on the tab for new registration.
5) Register yourself to the site with your email, number, etc.
6) Apply for the post of assistant section officer.
7) Save and take a print out of the application for further reference.