OMC Recruitment 2018: Application process begins; get the details
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Engineer (Civil).
OMC intends to fill-up the following vacant post through recruitment on regular basis through online process of applications. Only the candidates who are native of Odisha are eligible to apply.
Online application form shall be available in the website from 03.01.2018 (1.00 AM) to 02.02.2018 (12 Midnight).
Candidates applying should not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age.
Jr. Engineer (Civil) Total Posts – 21 (UR- 12, SC – 3, ST – 4, SEBC – 2)
The recruitment of the Jr. Engineer (Civil) will be done under the pay scale of Rs 9300 – 34800/- & GP Rs. 4200.
No exam fee is charged for the OMC exam.
Important to Note
Besides Basic Pay & Grade Pay, the selected candidates will get other benefits like Dearness Allowance, Conveyance Expenses, Corporation Quarters for accommodation or House Rent allowance in lieu of that, LTC, Medical Facilities for self & dependent family members, Liveries, Scholarship for meritorious children, Hardship Allowance for posting in the field units, SAP allowance for working in SAP System etc. as per Rules of the Corporation.
The number of vacancies shown above is indicative in nature and may either increase or decrease.
Scope for Promotion
As per R&P Rules for Non-Executives-2012 of OMC (visit OMC website www.omcltd.in).
Candidates after recruitment can be posted in any establishment of OMC.
The OMC service is not pensionable.
The eligible applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully under “HOW TO APPLY” before applying through online.
- Scrutiny of applications & rejection of applications if not compatible with norms of the advertisement.
- Short listing of candidates on descending order of career marks [Only 10th and Diploma (Civil)]
- Display of names in OMC Website in respect of the shortlisted candidates for verification of documents
- Verification of documents.
- During verification, if it is found that any shortlisted candidate has submitted false/ irrelevant documents, his /her candidature will be cancelled and next below candidate from that category in descending order of marks shall be called for verification of documents.
- Validation of marks of each candidate on authenticity of documents verified and found correct.
- Short listing of candidates for written test as well as verification of documents shall be based on the category (UR/SC/ST/SEBC) to which he/she belongs.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called on for written test in the ratio to be fixed by the Management.
- The departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria prescribed in the terms and conditions of advertisement shall be called on for written test as well as verification of documents directly.
- Display of names of successful candidates in OMC website
For more details, Download PDF at https://omcltd.in/Portals/0/PDF/JE(CIVIL)27.pdf.