Ministry of Defence announces recruitment for 50 posts
New Delhi: The Ministry of Defence has invited applications for recruitment to 50 posts of Civilian Motor Driver, Cook and Fireman etc.
Interested candidates can submit their application through prescribed format on or before November 2, 2017 by post.
Candidates can get a hard copy of the application form from nearest book stalls. They must send self-attested copies of date of birth certificate, educational certificates and employment registration certificate etc along with the application form.
The application must be sent to the Commandant, 60 Coy ASC (Sup) Type G, Trimulgherry P.O., Secunderabad-500015 (TS), said the notification.
Name of the post: Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Fireman, Labour, Chowkidar
1. Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Posts
2. Cook: 01 Post
3. Fireman: 21 Posts
4. Labour: 20 Posts
5. Chowkidar: 08 Posts
The age limit of candidates should be less than 25 years for Unreserved and 18-28 years for OBC candidates.
1. Civilian Motor Driver: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University with a civilian driving license for heavy vehicles and 02 years experience.
2. Cook: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University with knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
3. Fireman: 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University and must be conversant with use and maintenance of all type of extinguishers, house fittings, fire engines, trailer, pumps foam branches.
4. Labour and Chowkidar (MTS): 10th pass (Matriculation) from recognized educational Board/ University.