Jobs for 10th, 12th qualifiers: ONGC to fill over 1000 vacant posts
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: Good news for students who have passed 10th standard or 12th standard as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the posts of Accountant, Cabin/Room Attendant, Draftsman and Electrician trade and other disciplines. Interested candidates can apply till November 3, 2017.
Candidates applying for these posts should have cleared 10th or 12th examinations from any recognized board or institute in the country.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VARIOUS POSTS:
For Accountant: Applicants must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths from a well recognized Board/Institute.
For Cabin/Room Attendant, Library Assistant, Medical Laboratory, Secretarial Assistant and Surveyor and Store Keeper: Candidates must have completed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
For Other Posts: Applicants must have Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade, IT&ESM trade, Electronics Mechanic trade, Dental Laboratory, COPA trade etc.
Applicants have to apply for any one discipline only as per their eligibility.
AGE CRITERIA FOR RECRUITMENT:
Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum 24 years as on November 1, 2017. However, there is age relaxation for SC/ST students by 5 years, i.e. upto maximum of 29 years and 3 years for OBC i.e. upto maximum of 27 years, for the posts reserved for them.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection will be done based on percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination as applicable to the particular trade / discipline.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM:
- The candidate must have a valid email ID and Mobile Number
- The candidate must possess Aadhaar Card for applying (except for candidates from Assam, Manipur and Jammu & Kashmir)
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained
- If the Institute /University assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective University/College for calculating percentage of marks.
- O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format in support of the claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC duly issued by competent authority (if applicable)
Candidates applying for these posts have to visit ONGC’s official website www.ongcindia.com. They have to download the application form from the official site and submit necessary documents to the address mentioned in the ONGC link.