JIPMER MBBS 2018: Online Registration To Begin on March 7
New Delhi: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) will begin online registration for the MBBS entrance exam 2018 on March 7. The registration process wil continue till April 13.
Last year, the registration had begun on March 27 last year.
As per a notification issued by the JIPMER, the MBBS entrance exam will be held on June 3, 2018. Interested candidates can log on to the official website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in for more detail.
JIPMER MBBS Date Sheet 2018
- Online Registration: 7 March 2018 to 13 April 2018
- Entrance Exam: 3 June 2018
- 1st counselling: 27-29 June 2018
- 2nd counselling: 25 July 2018
- 3rd counselling: 20 August 2018
- Final counselling: 28 September 2018
- Date of closing of admission: 30 September 2018
Last year, the exam was held on 4. As many as repeat 1,89,663 candidates have applied for admission and the entrance test would be held at 339 centres across 75 cities in the country, an official said. The entrance examination was held for a total of 200 seats, out of which are at JIPMER Puducherry and the rest at JIPMER Karaikal.