IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018: Apply now; here’s the detail
Bhubaneswar: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has released a notification for the recruitment of Creative Associate, Technical Assistant and Project Assistant for a project entitled “National Initiative for Design Innovation”.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by March 8, 2018. Note: The recruitment will be made on temporary basis.
Age Limit to Apply
Candidates applying should not be less than 35 years for Post 2 and 3 mentioned below. The age of the candidate will be calculated as on the date of interview.
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- Creative Associate: 01
- Technical Assistant: 03
- Mechanical: 01
- Electrical & Electronics: 01
- Computer Science/ Computer Applications: 01
- Project Assistant: 01
How to Apply
- Visit the official website: www.iitbbs.ac.in
- Go to “Jobs @ IITBBS” and click “Recruitment for Research Project Work”
- Complete Registration and log in with the generated ID and Password
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Download and take print out of online application for future references
Note: You may apply online and send hard copy of the online application along with attested copies of testimonials to the Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007 on or before March 8, 2018.
For educational and other required details, click here.