ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Results 2020 Announced, Check Here
Image Source: Twitter
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CICSE) has announced the annual class 10 and 12 board results.
Students can visit the official website to check their results online at ‘cisce.org’, and ‘results.cisce.org’.
For results through SMS, candidates will have to type ICSE or ISC followed by their seven-digit unique ID code and send the message to 09248082883.
Schools affiliated to CISCE will be able to access their students’ results by logging into the CAREERS portal using Principal’s login ID and password.
Students will have to use their course code, candidate UID, and index number. Students will be required to collect their original marksheet from their schools respectively.
How to check ICSE/ISC results:
1) Go to the official results website of CISCE, cisce.org, and results.cisce.org.
2) On the homepage, select the course ICSE or ISC as required
3) Enter your UID, Index number and Captcha
4) Click on show result
5) The result will be displayed on the screen
6) Download the results and take its print out for future use