HAL Recruitment 2018: Apply for Trade Apprentice Posts
Koraput: The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a recruitment notification for the position of Trade Apprentice.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions on or before September 6, 2018.
HAL Jobs 2018 Vacancy Detail
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice
No of Posts: 06
Job Location: Koraput
Candidates applying must have passed respective ITI/ITC
Year of Apprentice Training: 1 Year
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
Minimum: 14 Years
Maximum: 23 Years
Meanwhile, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) category and 10 years for PWD category as per government guidelines.
Short listed candidates must produce following original documents during verification:
- RDAT Registration Number (which was send to your mail id)
- 10th/HSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Certificate of Proof for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman)
- Each semester mark sheets/consolidated mark sheet of ITI/ITC examination.
- ITI Leaving Certificate/College Leaving Certificate.
- Provisional Trade Certificate.
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Test Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PwD certificate (if any)
- Recent Passport Size Photo 5 Nos.
A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (70% weightage for HSC/10th marks and 30% weightage for ITI/ITC marks) and as per other rules and regulations in vogue and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
To know how to apply and other details, click here.