Engineers India Recruitment 2017: Apply for 229 Trade, Technician Apprentice posts
The Government of India, Engineers India Limited (EIL) has released notification for the recruitment of 229 Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice.
Interested candidates can apply online till November 28, 2017.
EIL Vacancy Details
- Accountant: 10
- HR Assistant: 14
- Draftsman Civil: 17
- Draftsman Mechanical: 17
- Draftsman Electrical: 05
- Secretarial Assistant: 18
- Stenographer: 14
- Receptionist: 08
- Lab Assistant: 15
- Architectural Assistant: 10
- Steward: 07
- Library Assistant: 05
- Horticulture Assistant: 03
- House-keeper corporate: 14
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 22
- Technician Apprentices: 50
Candidates need to be not less than 18 years of age as on November 28, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ PwD candidates as per government’s directives.
Interested candidates are required to have the qualifications like Graduation (B.com.), ITI Civil, ITI Mechanical, ITI Electrical, Diploma in relevant subjects applying for and more. Candidates can know the details of the educational qualification at, www.engineersindia.com.
How to Apply
- Visit the website, www.engineersindia.com
- Click on Careers-Application for EIL-Current Openings
- Select the post you want to apply and click on it
- Fill all the details and submit