Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply now for various posts
The Eastern Railway has released notification for the recruitment of candidates to fill several posts lying vacant in its different divisions. The recruitment will be done for the posts of House Staff.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by February 7, 2018.
Educational Qualification /Vacancy Details
A total of seven posts are lying vacant for House Staff. Posting location of all the selected candidates will be Kolkata.
Note: Medical graduates can only apply for the posts.
- House Staff / Gen Medicine: 02 + Panel.
- Gen. Surgery: 01 + Panel.
- Gynecology: 01 + Panel.
- Pathology: 01 + Panel
- Anesthesiology: 01 + Panel.
- ENT: 01 + Panel.
The selection of the candidates will be done either on the basis of a written exam or an interview. Meanwhile, candidates need to walk in: Department Gen. Medicine, Gen. Surgery, Gynecology, Pathology, Anesthesiology and ENT of B R Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata – 700014 at 02.00 pm.
How to Apply
- Send your application to the Medical Director, B R Singh Hospital, Sealdah, Kolkata 700014.
- Enclose your Bio-data, attested copies of Mark-sheets of MBBS, attempt certificates, internship completion certificate and provisional/permanent Registration Certificate recognized by MCI ‘No Objection’ from the parent hospital/institution (if already engaged).
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph also needed to be enclosed.
Note: Doctors who have not completed Internship, need not apply.
For more details, click here.