CBSE UGC NET July Result 2018: Check your result here & download
Bhubaneswar: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the the University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) result today, exam for which was conducted on July 8, 2018.
The UGC NET July 2019 results was released by CBSE on its official website for the same.
Meanwhile, if reports are to believed, National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the exam from next year.
A total of 11.48 lakh candidates in 84 different subjects had taken the test across 91 cities.
Steps to Check the CBSE UGC-NET 2018
1. Visit the official website: cbsenet.nic.in
2) Click on the link “UGC NET July Result 2018”
3) A new page asking exam details and other will appear on screen
4) Fill all details like registration number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
5. Click “Submit” button
5) Download your result and take a printout for future references