CBSE Planning Big To Change Teaching Method In Schools, Check Notice
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has planned to integrate technology into teaching, for which the Board thinks the teachers need to use digital technologies safely, enhance the learning experiences and improve 21st century skills of all students. The Board in association with Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd. will conduct Capacity Building Programmes, which aims to introduce latest technologies for improving access to and use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) tools. This will help the teachers to integrate technology into teaching, use digital technologies safely, enhance the learning experiences and improve 21st century skills of all students. The last date to register for the programme is September 9, 2019.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
Learners will be provided real project-based learning environment to ensure that learners can gain indepth practical knowledge and are equipped with the abilities to unlock the maximum potential of the Microsoft Office 365, which is a collection of services that allows the learner to collaborate and share their school and administrative work. It will also include aspects of Artificial Intelligence, gamification through Minecraft, collaborative tools such as Teams, Flipgrid, OneNote.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Seamless Coordination with the Cloud-based Tools
- Use Cloud Drive, Digital Story Telling, connect with global educators, planning classroom activities
- Handling diverse learners in the classroom.
- Use digital literacy tools to support students’ reading, writing, and fluency development.
- Handling virtual sessions through Teams.
- Create Bots using Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Opportunity to become Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) and earn recognition on Microsoft Educator Community through e-badges and certificates on various technologies.
Each of the selected school shall nominate 2 teachers for the training program and register them using the link: http://bit.ly/2Zmt6Bn or by scanning the QR code → LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION IS SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 BY 12.00 NOON.
Note: Those teachers who have attended the training programmes conducted by Intel, Adobe or IBM in the last six months should not apply/register for this programme.