CBSE CTET Result Update: Know Where To Check, Cut-Off Mark & More
Bhubaneswar: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to declare the result for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) by August 18.
CTET is the qualifying certificate or the eligibility criteria for appointment as teacher. Those selected will get an opportunity to employed as teacher in primary (class 1 to class 5) and upper primary (class 5 to class 7) schools.
The CBSE CTET exam was conducted on July 7. Here is important details for those waiting for the publication of the results.
CBSE CTET Result 2019
- The Result is expected to be declared by Tomorrow
- Once the result is declared, candidates can check it at the official website, ctet.nic.in or cbseresult.nic.in.
- To qualify the CTET exam, candidates are required to score 60 per cent marks or 90 marks out of 150 marks they had appeared in the test.
- For candidates belonging to reserved category, the cut-off is 55 per cent or around 82 marks out of the total 150 marks.
How to check CBSE CTET Result 2019
- i) Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in or cbseresult.nic.in
- ii) Click on the link ‘CTET Result or CTET Score’
iii) Enter your Roll Number
- iv) CBSE CTET result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- v) Save and download for future references