CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Board Exams 2019: Students Must Know Details About Admit Card
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Board Exams 2019- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card for the students who will appear for the private mode for the CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 exams on its official website.
Dates of exam, venue and time will be mentioned in the admit card. The Class 10 exams will begin from February 21 while the Class 12 exams will begin from February 15 for the students appearing in regular mode.
Here’s How To Download The CBSE Admit Card
1. Visit the official website, cbse.nic.in
2. Click ‘Online Admit Card for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2018 (Class X/XII)’
3. Click ‘Admit Card/Intimation Letter’
4. Select any of the options from Other Region, Delhi Region in the regions section and Application No., Previous Roll number and year and Candidate name
5. Click ‘Proceed’
6. Private Candidates’ Admit Cards will be displayed
7. Download and take a print out for future references
NOTE: You have to carry the admit card (orginal) along with a valid id proof and a photograph to the examination hall.
Giving much relief to the Class 10 students, the Board had earlier extended the passing criteria and now they need to get only 33 per cent marks in theory and practical combined to get through the Board exam.