CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams: Notification for examination and evaluation related activities
Bhubaneswar: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released an important notification for all its affiliated schools making them aware of the time bound activities like conduct of examination, evaluation of answer sheets and declaration of result.
For completing all the above mentioned activities successfully, CBSE has sought complete and correct data from the schools related to teachers. To facilitate the schools, the Board has introduced OASIS as a single window solution for many activities. Accordingly, OASIS has been used for Registration and LOC purposes.
The Board said in its notification that to ensure all preparations, timely and error fee, CBSE requires correct details of Principal/Vice Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress/PGT/TGT etc from schools.
As per the notification, the steps that should be followed during checking and updating data are:
1. Delete the name of teachers who are not on rolls of the school
2. Add names of teachers who are on the rolls of the school
3. Update the subject being taught by each teacher
4. No. of years of teaching experience as Principal/Vice Principal/Head Master/Head
Mistress/PGT/TGT etc. as the case may be.
5. All the schools are requested to provide the correct and complete data.
6. Data of all the teachers be given in OASIS.
CBSE’s recent direction is in line with its aims to increase the number of evaluation centres this year and so wants to appoint more functionaries in order to ensure error free and timely evaluation of answer books.
Meanwhile, the schools have been directed to complete the data correction activity by November 30, 2018.