CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2019: New Notification on Marking & Assessment
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a circular regarding the marking and assessment for Hindi Elective and Hindi Core for CBSE Class 12 board exam 2019.
As per the board’s circular, its affiliated schools will now be marking the project work of 10 marks instead of the external assessment of the project work. Besides, the schools will conduct an ASL for Hindi Elective and Core which would be of 10 marks.
Below are the decisions that CBSE has taken and notified it to the heads of the schools:
1. The ASL for 10 marks in the subjects Hindi Elective and Hindi Core will be assessed internally by the schools
2. The project work for 10 marks in the subjects Hindi Elective and Hindi Core will also be assessed internally by the schools
3. Marks obtained in ASL + project i.e. out of 20 marks be uploaded on the link to be provided for uploading practical/project marks
4. For the purpose of calculation of result, marks for theory and project will be taken separately
5. In order to qualify in the subject Hindi Elective and Hindi Core, a candidate will have to obtain 33% marks in project + ASL taken together and 33% in theory separately in addition to 33% marks in aggregate